The main objectives of the Overseas Pakistanis Commission are not only redressing the complaints but also facilitating the citizens in every possible manner, as listed below:
- Welfare of Overseas Pakistanis
- Welcoming them in mainstream
- Addressing their genuine complaints which fall within the provision of the Provincial Government
- Protection from land grabbing and similar other hazards
- Facilitation in their investments
- Removing hurdles and assisting in policy decisions on the basis of suggestions received from Overseas Pakistanis
Punjab Overseas Pakistanis Commission is a Special Institution with Services and General Administration Department of Government of the Punjab.