Inquiries & Complaints

You may inquire about our services, or if you have any grievance you may lodge your complaint via:

  • Online Complaint Portal
  • Constituted Advisory Councils
  • Respective Embassies, High Commissions and/or Consulates
  • Office of the Commissioner
  • Helpline

Online Complaint Registration

Register your complaints online (an online component of the helpline service).


Find out more about our helpline 111-OPC-OPC (111-672-672), which provides information on available services, and handles requests for action.

Complaint Statistics

Learn about the complaints received and handled so far.